Digital Identity NZ is a purpose driven, inclusive, membership funded organisation. It is leading a united approach to digital identity for the benefit of all New Zealanders.
This is your opportunity to connect with others who care about digital identity, help shape the New Zealand digital identity agenda and, promote collaboration across industry and Government.
Key benefits of membership include:
- participation in our strategic activities.
- helping move the New Zealand digital identity agenda forward.
- participation in activities throughout the year, both domestically and internationally.
- inclusion of your digital identity related events and activities in the Digital Identity NZ calendar of activities.
- being part of the wider New Zealand Technology Alliance.
Become a member of Digital Identity NZ and gain the benefits of being part of this focused group. Membership is open to any organisation with an interest in being part of an advancing New Zealand’s Digital Identity ecosystem.
The membership fee is annual and is based on your New Zealand revenues. If you are a member of one of the eligible associations in the New Zealand Tech Alliance you may be entitled to a discount on your membership. Please contact us for more information.
|Level||Member Category||Criteria – NZ Revenues||Annual Fee|
|A||Major Corporate||> $75m||$25,000|
|B||Large Corporate||$50 – 75m||$10,500|
Large Govt Agencies
Large Education Agencies
|$20 – 50m|
Ministries, Departments, University
Small Govt Agencies
Small Education Agencies
|$5 – 20m|
Small agencies, CRI, Polytech
|E||Medium SME||$1 – 5m||$995|
|G||Start-up||NZ-owned, < 3 years AND < $1m||$100|
NB. Prices shown above are in New Zealand dollars exclusive of GST, per annum.