Visit Tech Alliance
Can banks solve the digital identity problem? – Wellington
Join Digital Identity New Zealand for breakfast, coffee and an open and honest discussion with New Zealand banks about digital identity.
In a recent survey commissioned by Digital Identity New Zealand, banks came out as the most trusted sector when it came to protecting New Zealanders’ identity and using their personal data responsibly. So how can banks help New Zealand’s transformation as a digital nation where everyone can prove who they are digitally to organisations in a secure and trusted way? Five senior advisors from New Zealand’s major banks will discuss why banks want to solve the identity problem, and how they could do it.
The panellists are:
- Navin Bhat – Principle Enterprise Architect, Westpac
- John Baddiley – Head of Technology Strategy and Architecture, BNZ
- Anand Ranchord – Head of Propositions Experience and Design, Kiwibank
- Mark Bird – Acting Head of Digital Strategy and Operations, ASB
- Jody Bullen – Group Strategy, Open Banking, ANZ