WEBINAR: Launching Women in Identity in New Zealand and Australia – hosted by DINZ
We’re delighted to be hosting the first formal Women in Identity event in Australasia. Join us to hear the ‘origin story’ of this inspiring organisation, and meet your superhero ambassadors Tamara Al-Salim, Mallika Sathi, Carolina Gallegos and Amy Di Benedetto.
We will then join with an equally inspiring and dedicated panel seeking to address the very real challenge of digital equality and inclusion in Aotearoa:
- Kim Connolly-Stone – Policy Director at Internet NZ
- Pamela Moss – Director of Planning at the University of Auckland
- Janelle Riki-Waaka – Pouherenga Waka – Relationships Manager and Kaihuawaere at CORE Education
- Elena Higgison – Principal Adviser – Digital Identity Transition Programme (DIA)
- Kaye-Maree Dunn – Engagement specialist and Founder of Āhau